We are going to put it as simply as possible. Understanding podcast downloads is no rocket science. If you have ever listened to a podcast before on Spotify or other platforms, you have probably come across the download button below every podcast.
Once an audience hits the download button, the podcast gets downloaded on their application, and they can easily access it without an internet connection.
However, the vital thing we will be telling you here is how to podcast download affects your podcast. Podcast download is an excellent parameter to track how engaging how well your podcast manages to grab the attention of your audience.
Now, you might be wondering, how many downloads are good enough? Well, that depends, but for most podcasters, the first barrier is the 1000 download per month mark.
Once you hit the 1000 mark, more and more downloads will soon follow up. If you haven’t reached that mark, there’s nothing to worry about!
The average monthly number of podcast downloads is around 127. Consider this: People that claim to have 20, 30, 40, 100,000, or 150,000 downloads in a month are unquestionably among the top 1% of podcasters.
Why should I buy podcast downloads?
You have decided on a niche, thought of the content, recorded your podcast, edited it, and finally, it is up for people to listen to. But have you ever wondered how it will reach your target audience? That’s where podcast downloads come into the picture.
However, in the initial stage, getting the audience to download your podcast on your own is hard. This leads podcasters to buy downloads to increase visibility.
Several sites use systems to download a podcast. Some sites claim to offer human downloads only with a money-back guarantee.
Before you buy the downloads, please note that these downloads increase the number, but it doesn’t buy the human connection you are aiming for.
How to buy podcast downloads?
If you are up for buying podcast downloads for your show, let us guide you through that. Here are the steps that you can follow to download podcasts:
- Selecting the package: Different packages are available on different podcast download platforms. The podcaster can choose from these packages according to the budget and needs of the podcaster.
- Enter the details: the podcaster needs to fill in all the information required, like email, URL of the platform for the podcast, etc. The platform can also make contact with the podcaster.
- Payment options: The last step is to pay for the selected package and complete the order.
How to increase podcast downloads?
Looking for a better and more ethical way to increase your podcast downloads? We are with you in this. Making your podcast popular takes time, but you have the edge over others if you know the small hacks. Here are a few hacks that can get you visible results way better than you already have:
- First thing first, you must ensure the quality of the content. It should be super engaging and relevant at the same time.
- Remember, the title matters! Your podcast title is the first impression that your audience gets about your podcast. Keep it simple and eye-catching.
- You can invite famous podcasters related to your podcast to increase your reach.
- Presenting the podcast to multiple platforms will eventually increase its reach, and downloads will also increase.
- If the number of episodes was more, people would want to see them.
- Circulate it in your community and ask them for your feedback. Good ratings and customer feedback help improve the podcast’s content.
- Often, teasers of the following episodes increase the desire of the podcast to listen to and download a particular podcast.
- In the end, the podcaster can add glimpses from behind the recording to make it more interesting.
Top podcast downloads per month.
Following are the podcasts that are downloaded the most in a month:
- This American Life
- Dr. Death
- The Daily
- Stuff you should know
- Planet Money from NPR
- TED talks daily
- POD Save America
How to stop downloading podcasts?
Here are the steps to stop the automatic downloading from podcast applications for android users:
- In the settings option, you will find the auto download option.
- Then click on auto download and turn that off to stop downloading the episodes automatically.
For iOS users, the following steps can be taken:
- In the personal tab, you will find the settings option.
- Click on Auto download in that option and disable the ‘Subscriptions Auto Download’ option.
What is the cheapest place to buy podcast listeners?
If the podcaster is looking for a platform to buy podcast listeners on a low budget, they can try AppSally. It offers a cheap platform to buy podcast listeners, and the user interface is engaging and easy to use. One disadvantage is that one can buy only a few subscribers up to 40, and not more than that.
What is the best place to buy podcast listeners?
Following are a few best places to buy podcast listeners:
- Media Mister: It is one of the most experienced and oldest platforms for this purpose. One can buy podcast listeners only from the USA and UK. There is no need to enter any personal details.
- GetAFollower: It offers a platform for buying real podcast listeners on a friendly user interface with world-class security.
- Buy Real Media: It offers to buy genuine listeners quickly. The audience of the exact location is focused on capturing podcast listeners.
- Best Cheap Likes: You can buy podcast listeners from Best Cheap Likes at affordable prices. It is only posed towards the audiences of USA and UK. It starts delivering the order within 24 to 48 hours of placing the order. No personal information is required to order from this website.
- The lord of the panels: It is an excellent platform for podcast listeners and provides a wide range of resources to the podcaster to initiate a podcast. It also offers full customer support to podcasters.